Sorry, friends. No new recipes tonight (I’m baking these instead). No motivational talks (I just did one yesterday). No new and improved pictures (do you really need to see another smoothie?). Just a couple of “whys” that I came up with on my run today. Enjoy!
- I run harder and faster when I run outside. Why, then, do I feel like running outside doesn’t count as the same “workout intensity” as exercising at the gym?
- Why don’t I run without my Garmin and iPod more often? It was a total fluke today (both were dead. Whoops), but it feels oddly freeing to just…run.
- If Baltimore’s going to start having 6.0 earthquakes, why don’t I just move to California? (Kidding! But really, this is hilarious).
- They served us fried chicken at lunch today. Why is fried chicken so delicious? Why do I not eat it more often? Why haven’t I made it yet?
- Why have I not bought this print yet? It pretty much sums up my adoration for Rhode Island.
- I love the feeling of being back at work again. I love feeling productive, useful, and purposeful. Why won’t I remember this less than two weeks from now, when I’m already dying for another break?
- Why am I already craving smoothies again? I had one for dinner tonight. That hiatus didn’t last long.
- Why is baking such a catharsis for me? Creaming butter and sugar is like therapy for me. I can’t figure it out.
What are some of your current “whys”?